Articles related to Deceptive Sexuality and The CASRD and Trauma Model
ISH Articles provide educational information related to the clinical assessment, evaluation and treatment of sexual acting out problems (compulsive sexual behavior disorders, sex addiction, patterns of infidelity, deceptive sexuality), integrity and conduct disorders, intimate partner abuse and the resulting traumatic impact and symptomology on others. The following information may be helpful for academic or treating professionals.
- The CASRD and Trauma Model Explained
- Compulsive-Abusive Sexual-Relational Disorders: A New Diagnostic and Clinical Formulation for Sex Addiction and Compulsivity
- Thirteen Dimensions of Sex Addiction-Induced Trauma (SAIT) Among Partners and Spouses
- The National Psychologist: ‘Sexual Sobriety’ Leaves Victims Untreated
- The National Psychologist: Partners Need Treatment for Trauma