ISH Articles provide cutting-edge education related to the assessment, evaluation and treatment of sexual acting out problems (sex addiction or compulsive sexual behavior, patterns of infidelity), integrity and conduct disorders, intimate partner abuse and the resulting traumatic impact and symptomology on others. Information speaks to the need for partners and spouses impacted by intimate partner abuse (SAIP and SAC) to receive treatment for trauma (SAIT). It is also speaks to treatment issues and can be helpful for professional clinicians treating patterns of infidelity or sexual acting out concerns.
- Thirteen Dimensions of Sex Addiction-Induced Trauma (SAIT) Among Partners and Spouses
- Sex Addiction-Induced Perpetration (SAIP) Goes Undiagnosed and Untreated
- Sex Addiction-Induced Trauma: A Description
- The National Psychologist: Partners Need Treatment for Trauma
- The Lack of Human Sexuality Education in Profession of Psychology
- The National Psychologist; “‘Sexual Sobriety’ Leaves Victims Untreated”
- Compulsive-Abusive Sexual-Relational Disorders: A New Diagnostic and Clinical Formulation for Sex Addiction and Compulsivity